- Proof of the exporter's commercial activity.
- Presentation of the required approvals and permits from the competent authorities with respect to restricted goods.
- Shipping agents (sea/air) must submit the manifest to the customs office in hard copy or electronically as per the automated clearance system applicable at the customs office to finalize the customs procedure.
- A carrier or the authorized customs broker must submit the manifest and the registration of the transport vehicle to the customs office pertaining to the goods transported by land or sea, or by wooden vessels, that do not operate regularly, to finalize the customs operation.
- Prepayment of other charges according to the automated clearance system applicable at each customs office.
- The possibility of pre-clearance of goods according to the automated clearance system applied in each customs office.
- It is not permissible to export prohibited goods (under national laws and legislation).