Work procedures for the pre-clearance system at the land port
First: Required Actions:
- The customs declaration is automatically organized by the importer or his representative or the authorized customs broker in the OFOQ system.
- The customs broker attaches photos and the reference number for all documents and customs declaration attachments in the OFOQ system.
- This system applies to all shipments except for:
- The mechanism of direct automatic transfer of data issued from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Clearance directly for empty trucks.
- Cargoes transferred from the Passenger Inspection Department at the port.
- The driver is directed according to the risk lanes.
Second: Procedures required at the land clearance port:
- The truck driver heads to the truck checkpoint
- The truck driver submits the required documents:
o The contained statistical statement and its attachments.
o Vehicle movement form.