Personal purchases on the Internet are subject to the customs procedures followed for personal import. The simplified customs declaration must be prepared with the customs clearance system "OFOQ" in the event:
1. The value of the imported goods exceeds BD 300.
2. The goods are among the restricted goods or require a permit from the competent regulatory authorities for clearance.
1. If you wish to import one of the restricted goods, the approval of the supervisory authority must be submitted before starting the import process.
2. It should be noted that it is strictly forbidden to import prohibited goods.
3. Note that in all cases, inspection of imported goods is subject to inspection and scrutiny according to risk standards, or as determined by the customs officer.